Friday, December 16, 2011

Lil' Vintage Storybook Friday


This Fuzzy Wuzzy Picture book is a recent find.  A local antique story had it out for a holiday display.  It is a large book with the most vibrant colors.  Perfectly illustrated for the holiday season. In fact I see a few friends in it!


 Kim is that your doll house...I mean Josie's?


Mecky did you help Santa with those shelves?


Laurie...even Santa is astonished at your vintage Christmas decor!


Barbara your tree was chosen for Santa's photo...figures.


Viv...Santa found your kitty under the table, again!


Meri we all know you are behind this jolly man come on spill it!

  
Thank you Corey's for another edition...


16 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

Okay I am going to have to get in on this Little Vintage Story Book thing... I have TONS of Vintage books... :) Very Sweet post...

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Let me astonish Santa a wee bit more...I found a wonderful blo-mold Santa for the front porch today - almost as big as me! Ho, ho, ho!

Unknown said...

aww I love this!

Lynn said...

That book is sweet as can be

Mecky said...

Renee, I wish I had all those toys to help Santa with those shelves!! I want that little lamb. Do you think Santa will bring it to meon Christmas?

That is a cute book. We just don't see pictures like that now, do we?

Have a great weekend!

Musings from Kim K. said...

How darling is that book!!! You are so clever. Christmas hugs!!

Corey said...

LOVE this book! I always love the fuzzy wuzzy ones, and this one is especially cute!

Sandie said...

What beautiful illustrations! A great find for you! Merry Christmas!

Kathy said...

Love the pictures with your own captions added!

Unknown said...

What a jolly santa! And that Kitty is the sweetest ever.

busymartha said...

Another awesome book Renee! Glad that you are scooping these vintage finds, your so good to share! Merry, merry, Marilyn

magie said...

I just simply adore these illustrations...pure cuteness!

Nan said...

Oh that is the cutest book ever.

★Carol★ said...

The illustrations are just beyond cute, especially the one where the children have tucked little kitty into bed!

donna said...

Renee I just love your new book. The Santa is so perfect.
Hugs
donna

ImagiMeri said...

Yup.....guilty, it's exactly what I look like around the holidays, too! I'm fairly rotund at the moment having packed on all this stress eating over the past few months......I know you didn't mean that silly! If we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at....right? Thank you for sharing the full pages, I only had cut-out's that I got on Ebay.

Love ya
Meri